Anyone want a minisail?

Steve Westmore

May 27, 2022, 2:16:08 PM5/27/22
to Minisail
Anyone interested in a minisale reg. 3336 circa 1970, GRP blue and white?
I'm really only interested in it getting used again - I really enjoyed sailing it.
Hence price tag of £1 ono

As far as I'm aware all the bits are there, mast, sail, boom, dagger board, rudder, paddle, burgee
I'm not sure of the status of the mast housing - the top looks OK, but the bottom may need attention.
The rubber has perished on the dagger board housing.
Some of the plastic cleats are stiff and at least one has snapped.
The hull looks OK, a bit scuffed on the top
Last used about 40 years ago in Cardigan bay! Been kept indoors.

The boat is available for collection from near Llanybydder, west wales
If anybody is interested in having this boat please let me know.

Steve