2020 Padstow sail.

robert baker

Sep 13, 2019, 4:33:51 AM9/13/19
to Minisail
Hi everyone,
We have kindly been offered the chance to sail at Padstow, Cornwall sometime in 2020, anyone interested ?
Thanks
Rob.

RonnyDG

Sep 15, 2019, 5:37:10 PM9/15/19
to Minisail
Well I would be for sure. It would be quite a drive from Ostend but well worth it.

David Argles

Sep 16, 2019, 6:16:19 PM9/16/19
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks.

I would -definitely- be up for it. Padstow is the home of Rick Stein (of restaurant fame) as I recollect, the Camel estuary is beautiful, and the legendary Doom Bar ale is named after the Doom Bar at the mouth of the river.

I presume the vintage speed boat rides are still in operation - and that's all apart from the amazing sailing we'd have there!

Just give me a date so I can get it in the diary 😁!

Regards, David

Steve Whitby

Dec 30, 2019, 4:48:58 PM12/30/19
to Minisail
Hi All
I think we have the possibility of a good turnout at Padstow :-)
Would it be okay for me to publicise on the the website?????????

Happy Christmas everyone.

Steve.

robert baker

Dec 31, 2019, 6:12:13 AM12/31/19
to mini...@googlegroups.com
No issues from my side Steve.
Publish on Google groups too.
Plus a round robin to emails.
Need to check on camping, May day could be really busy, or is this the week bank holiday is moved ?