Resurrecting a Sprite - no sail :-(

simon.c...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2018, 3:48:22 AM8/21/18
to Minisail
Hi All,
Just retrieved a home-built 1973 dish-deck MS from 30yrs in storage and my 6yr old granddaughter is desparate for me to take her out. Wish me luck! But also does anyone have an old sail as ours has gone missing.
I'd take a loan if we can get a couple of spins before it gets too cold.
Thanks
Simon

tbm...@talktalk.net

Aug 21, 2018, 4:03:24 AM8/21/18
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Simon,
I have a sail I could lend  ( or sell you, an untidy blue and white striped solid sail,  thicker cloth than the original thin Richmond Marine ones , Rockall make say £30 plus postage ? photos possible when back in the UK  on 30th August )  depending where you are.  Welcome to pick one up if any where near.
 Not always on internet here in France.
Tom, Southampton

simon.c...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2018, 11:13:48 AM8/26/18
to Minisail
Hi Tom,
Sorry for delayed reply but that sounds ideal. Grateful for photo if you have one.
Hoping to get down to CVRDA event at Bosham next Sun 2nd, perhaps we can arrange pickup.
I'll try to work out sending DM with contact details.
Simon