Welcome!

Jason Wheatley

Oct 10, 2005, 8:16:37 PM10/10/05
to Minimate Madness!
Probably everyone getting this is one of the same people I just sent
the invite e-mails too, but all the same let me welcome you again to
the Minimate Madness mailing list/discussion group! (And to be honest,
I wanted to see how this worked out.) :)

As I said in that earlier welcome e-mail, the new strip ("Power Man and
Iron Fist Answer Reader Mail!") is up, so enjoy!

And for anyone who came here from the Minimate Madness site, welcome to
you as well! Glad to have you!

Jason Wheatley
Creator, Minimate Madness!

martini847

Oct 26, 2005, 12:32:33 PM10/26/05
to Minimate Madness!
Hey Jason

Just wanted to say I am a huge fan of your work. You may have seen my
work on TNI Desktop Theater. I am Darren or (martini_847) . I am glad
there are like minded people out there that find the fun in minimates.

Keep up the good work

Darren