Trouble viewing the site?

Jason Wheatley

Feb 6, 2006, 3:47:19 PM2/6/06
to Minimate Madness!
It's come to my attention that at least a couple of people haven't been
able to see the new strip on the main page (http://jaswhe.farvista.net
for any of you silly people who might not have it bookmarked, and shame
on you if you don't) when they go to it. It's been working fine for me,
since I checked it just after I put it up and before I sent out the
last message, and I've also checked on different computers to make sure
it wasn't just working for me. But in any case, if you can't see it
there, apparently going the extra step of typing in
http://jaswhe.farvista.net/index.htm seems to work. So, sorry to anyone
who's had troubles, and thanks for reading!

Jason