Making a Printable Month View Calendar

JodieM

Aug 5, 2012, 3:44:35 AM8/5/12
to minimalist-go...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to make a printable month view calendar.

Here is my CSS

.rb-ni, .rb-n {
border:none;
display: inline-table;
white-space: pre-wrap;
    font-size: 11px;
    font-weight: bold;
}

.st-c-pos > div[style] {
border:none !important;}

.st-dtitle-nonmonth {
color:lightgray;
font-size: 10px !important;
}

.st-dtitle{
font-size:14px;
font-weight:bold;
}

.date-top{
font-weight:bold;
font-size:20px;
}

.st-dtitle-today {
border-color: #DDD !important;
background-color: #FFF !important;
}

.st-bg-today, .st-bg-td-first, .st-bg-td-last {
background-color: #FFF !important;
border-color: #DDD !important;
}

@media print  { .noprint  { display: none; } }
@media print { .noprint { display: inline !important; }
#funbox {display:none !important;}
 }

#topLeftNavigation{
left: -10px !important;
}
.applogo{
display:none;
}
#gb {display:none}
#topRightNavigation {display:none}

Plus I hid just about everything in the settings,

Then I saved each month as a PDF and then created a 12 month printable calendar by combining the PDFs.

One thing I could not do was make appointments not on the month in question greyed out.

Any suggestions on improvements would be good.

vital...@newcofactory.fi

Mar 10, 2014, 6:07:41 AM3/10/14
to minimalist-go...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
here http://thedetaildept.com.au/2012/08/05/making-a-printable-calendar-in-google-calendars/ you said (as I understood it) that you managed to wrap event titles in your printable view. How do you do it?