Official MXML support?

as3isolib

Apr 7, 2011, 12:57:28 AM4/7/11
to MinimalComps
I was recently introduced to minimal comps and I think they'd be
perfect for some tools I am working on rather than using Flex's
component set.

I have found MXML & binding support for a forked project of Minimal
Comps by Ryan Campbell ( http://j.mp/eM8ZrR ) however it appears this
project hasn't been updated since late 2009. With significant updates
to the official source, is there MXML support w/ binding? Or is the
MinimalConfigurator the only way to go?

Thanks.
Justin

Keith Peters

Apr 12, 2011, 9:58:22 AM4/12/11
to minima...@googlegroups.com
I haven't added an official support for mxml and binding. And I don't really have plans to. sorry. The components are on github now though, so perhaps someone will fork from there and add this stuff.
--
---| Keith Peters