Best reference for Javascript implementation of cKanren

Tom

Jul 5, 2019, 1:17:17 PM7/5/19
to minikanren
Please allow a newbie question:

We have implemented "core" miniKanren in Javascript exactly by the book (TRS2), works wonderfully. However, we would like to have support for more constraints, specifically CLP(FD) and negation, basically the features of cKanren as described in the 2011 paper. If I understand correctly, this can not be implemented as an add-on to TRS2 miniKanren but basically we have to redo the implementation.

What is the best way to approach this?

Follow the cKanren paper and implement that? http://www.schemeworkshop.org/2011/papers/Alvis2011.pdf

Translate the Racket implementation https://github.com/calvis/cKanren/tree/master/cKanren

Translate the core.logic implementation https://github.com/clojure/core.logic

Any pointer would be greatly appreciated, or maybe there is already a Javascript implementation covering this?

Thanks a lot