compiling error

rpc

Apr 21, 2020, 5:21:35 AM4/21/20
to Harbour Minigui
Hi
While compiling I am getting following error

****
hbmk2: Processing environment options: -comp=bcc
hbmk2[DQuotes]: Warning: Ignoring explicitly specified core library directory:
                c:\minigui\harbour\lib (in option '-L${hb_lib}')
hbmk2: Compiling...
hbmk2[DQuotes]: Error: Running C/C++ compiler. -1
bcc32.exe -c -q -CP437 -d -O2 -OS -Ov -Oc -Oi -6  -tW -tWM -w -Q -w-sig- -nOBJ -Ic:\minigui\harbour\include -Ic:\minigui\include -ID:\MiniGUI\Jayadev OBJ\DQuotes.c

****
Failure!

Can somebody help me resolve it
Thanks

Pierpaolo Martinello

May 5, 2021, 4:08:12 PM5/5/21
to Harbour Minigui
Hi RPC, I received from PCModula, which is a common friend, your help request.

Minigui Extended was built to be very simple to use, just follow the instructions
present in https://hmgextended.org/getting-started-2/, you are also not obliged to put any
Path in the PATH variable of the PC, indeed better than there is no other compiler in this variable.

This just to make the fussy and avoid conflicts with similar commands.

I always recommend installing the latest version to know Zero, without overwriting the previous one.

From what I understand you are using "IDE.EXE", I have just verified and I confirm that without altering anything
In the basic configuration, the project is successful.

Important: The required Borland compiler is no longer BCC5.5, but BCC5.8

However, thanks to Pcmodula for reporting that it has also allowed me to find a bug in the structure
of the site, which is obviously arranged by me.

Unfortunately I am very busy and tired that I can not always respond to the list.

I hope I was useful to you and I will try to follow your path in miniguous extended.

 --
Pierpaolo Martinello [ Minigui Extended Team ]
IW1CUY Ham Radio From Biella Italy