Users Access tokens suddenly expired?

GT

May 15, 2011, 11:30:28 AM5/15/11
to mini_fb
Hey.
Im Using MiniFB to post to peoples walls with saved credentials.
I've got a DB with a few hundred Facebook User + Page credentials.

as of about 2 days ago Facebook / MiniFB is telling me that the
credentials are no longer valid when i attempt to post to a wall. as
sometimes happens..

Whats odd is that its happening to all my users at the same time.
I suspected some Facebook API Change or something else so i tested my
oAuth process on my site and its still working as it was.
If i grant access to a new Facebook Profile or Page, i can post to the
wall as i've been doing previously.. so that part appears to be
working fine..

so im puzzled why suddenly all my existing saved credentials have
expired.

anyone have any ideas?

this is the error that MiniFB returns

{"type":"OAuthException","message":"Error validating access token:
Session does not match current stored session. This may be because the
user changed the password since the time the session was created or
may be due to a system error."}}

Travis Reeder

May 16, 2011, 1:34:10 PM5/16/11
to min...@googlegroups.com
Strange. Seems that your users or facebook maybe reset the tokens for your app or something?