Event picture

Thiago Diniz

Apr 5, 2011, 8:51:24 AM4/5/11
to min...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am stating using the mini_fb gem, and I need to how how to publish an event with picture.
I have searched and could not find how to specify the picture when posting an event.

Does anyone know how to do it?

thanks in advance

GigaTools

Apr 20, 2011, 3:21:10 AM4/20/11
to mini_fb
Im also looking for this ability. I had it before with Facebooker but
cant get it happening with Mini FB . im sure its possible though.

Thiago Diniz

Apr 28, 2011, 7:01:39 PM4/28/11
to min...@googlegroups.com
I realized that you just have to send a File object containing the a picture file as specified in the facebook api. There is one small problem the image has to be bigger than 100 pixels per size!