** UPDATE ** As of 12/28/2020 Google Suspended the App... (again)

Mini Militia Classic Alpha Force

Dec 28, 2020, 10:21:40 PM12/28/20
to Mini Militia Classic Alpha Force
** UPDATE ** As of 12/28/2020 Google Suspended the App for impersonating another app and because its looking too much like another app. Well... Yes... this is the classic version... What we are doing is confusing them. I don't blame them for doing their job. I would WANT this level of protection, IF this wasn't an authorized move. But its a hassle. What they aren't privy too is our legal rights to do this. It is NOT slowing our dev effort down. So our release date is less affected by this, haunted, but its not stopping progress.. We're focusing on the servers now.

We have to appeal this and we have Minclip on our side helping convince Google. They are back in the office after holiday, so I hope to get back on the horse, by end of week??? We will update you when that changes. Sign up to the list, stay tuned for updates when the downloads are allowed again. Don't uninstall and save that APK. We will keep the servers up for those that made it in before it was removed.

-Appsomniacs