CTF is ready to be tested! Progress Progress.

Mini Militia Classic Alpha Force

Dec 29, 2020, 9:51:33 PM12/29/20
to Mini Militia Classic Alpha Force
Quick update. CTF IS BACK. We've added a dedicated CTF server to the custom lineup. There is only so much two people testing can do. So we vetted it and its mostly working. We look forward to your reports of multiplayer mayhem. I hope to get in on a few myself.

They are named "CTF" and accessed in the "Play Online"->"Custom Game" area.

We moved the servers to the SEA region on Custom Games. We need to test these regions. This will be fun for some and not for others. Thank you for understanding. At come point we will move them back to our US West datacenter. It's just easier to work on them when we do that. As it is, testing has dropped off. People probably want scores saved (whatever that will be in the future) probably... that's my guess. It will pick up again when Google lifts the ban. Maybe this weekend we'll get more love.

Speaking of getting pulled out of the store. We have some news on that front. Our friends at Miniclip are spurred into action and are helping us out. Their lawyers are drafting us all the evidence we should need. Google willing.

-Hunter aka Orionnoir (and Chad)
Appsomniacs