Happy New Year! Goodbye 2020, Hello 2021

Mini Militia Classic Alpha Force

Jan 1, 2021, 12:16:27 AMJan 1
to Mini Militia Classic Alpha Force
Hey all,

I don't want to abuse my privilege of access to your email. But I want to pass on a heartfelt thought...

Well, what a year. It didn't go down the way we wanted for many of us. But as we go forward keep a chin up. "At some point you have to be about the business of forever..." We won't dwell in the past. Honor it, respect it, learn from it, but the future awaits.

I hope everyone has a way to enjoy themselves if but a little more, if not a lot more, this year than the year than before. Count your blessings and spend them to make more.

We'll be back in a few days with a proper update. We will pause to take a moment to reflect. Then get back to the code we need for phase 1 alpha testing. We could be unsuspended soon. We have to make an appeal with legal evidence and that is being created for us. I have little fear we'll be back on track soon.

Respectfully,
-Hunter Mayer
Appsomniacs