It's Go Time Alpha Force.

Mini Militia Classic Alpha Force

Dec 22, 2020, 6:24:42 PM12/22/20
to Mini Militia Classic Alpha Force
Welcome to the Mini Militia Classic Alpha Test program.

This is gonna be rough. Alpha's crash. A lot. Alpha's have janky as hell incomplete implementation. One could Argue Mini Militia never left alpha. ;D

But here we are (again.)

SOOO here's what you do.
You get signed up here: (hey a google group... sound familiar?)
https://groups.google.com/g/mini-militia-classic-alpha-force
Those of you that tested in DA2 MM's betas probably recognize this.

Then you JOIN the test:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.appsomniacs.mmc
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsomniacs.mmc

Both are supposed to work... The first one allows you to leave the test should you so choose (that comes into play once we have a public version out.)

BUT NEITHER WILL WORK IF YOU DON'T GET ACCEPTED INTO THIS GOOGLE GROUP.
We're calling this first effort Alpha Phase 0. We'll roadmap out the phase levels through alpha and beta at some point... But the general idea is we going to be alpha until all the new components are in place. Leaderboards, scoring retention and display on profiles, new servers managing scores, including the thing that will keep our lights on, spendable points earned via play, ad views, and purchasing. That's the rough alpha. This alpha will also include all the new massive server changes. The game client won't change too much in this period. Save your ideas for when we open an official board gathering. You can share them, but we'll need to get them into our collection point when we do. I don't want to miss everyone getting their thoughts in. I just know Chad and I are going to be pretty heads down at times and completely oblivious while we work out low level details. (its where you want us most of the time 😉 )
This conversation is locked