T Q

Apr 16, 2021, 10:19:45 AM4/16/21
to mineshafter

After I put my Mail-Adress in and try to login it says "Unauthorized"
How can I login without Google or MS, if Mail-Adress is always " Unauthorized"??

William Li

Apr 16, 2021, 8:47:34 PM4/16/21
to mineshafter
The maker of Mineshafter configured Mineshafter to report all errors as Unauthorized.
From what I know, the last time this issue happened is that the mail-service-provider on the receiving side blacklisted Mineshafter's Servers.
As a result, Mineshafter's servers can't send the email and report this as Unauthorized.

I would probably try a new Email, or just login with Google.

If you want to talk more about it, then head over to this Discord Server: https://discord.gg/hxvyrcJ