Re: {Minecraft Teachers} MinecraftEdu now available on Technic Launcher.

Message has been deleted

Ivy He

Dec 23, 2021, 3:57:12 PM12/23/21
to minecraft...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm Ivy and I have accidentally subscribed.
Can someone help me unsubscribe.

-- Ivy

^_^

On Tue, 21 Dec 2021 at 18:21, sallreds <madim...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey everyone. I have recently found a way to upload MinecraftEdu to Technic Launcher
and it now available to everyone with a Mojang or Microsoft account that owns Minecraft Java Edition! If you want to get it you can do so using this link or you can search for 'MinecraftEdu' in the modpacks section in Technic Launcher. Note that Technic Launcher is required for you to be able to install MinecraftEdu from this source.

If you don't know how to get Technic Launcher or how to install MinecrftEdu on it you can get it from here. If you're still lost, reply to this conversation and I'll get around to making a tutorial video.

edutechnic.PNG

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you have received this email in error, please destroy it and notify the sender immediately. An email response is not deemed received until actually read by the intended recipient.