How do you give a beginner turtle a pickaxe

Need Help

Nov 1, 2015, 12:29:01 PM11/1/15
to Minecraft Teachers

I have made a beginner turtle and programmed it, but when I try to dig, it says I need a pickaxe. I'm using Tekkit Legends, and I have tried giving it a Iron Pickaxe and a Sapphire Pickaxe. Please respond!

Michael Harvey

Nov 1, 2015, 1:44:58 PM11/1/15
to Minecraft Teachers
The beginner's turtle and diamond pickaxe are the ingredients in the crafting recipe. Just place them side by side.

Darius Klein

Nov 28, 2015, 10:20:46 AM11/28/15
to Minecraft Teachers
i know how

you need to make it in a crafting table put the ithem next to the beginners turtel