Structure block new load functionality in M:EE

Maer Ben-Yisrael

Nov 18, 2021, 4:27:36 PM11/18/21
to minecraft...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I was fiddling around with the new Load functionality in the structure block in the newest update for M:EE.  Seems to work within the world where the structure was created, but part of the glory here would be to export them to other world files.

I've youtubed around a bit and found some hits on how to do it with Java edition, but was wondering if anyone knew how to import a structure block file into M:EE?

Thanks in advance

Maer...

Maer Ben-Yisrael
Technology Director
Directeur des Nouvelles Technologies

510-809-0624 (direct)

The World is Our Community

Ivy He

Nov 18, 2021, 8:29:01 PM11/18/21
to minecraft...@googlegroups.com
hmm not sure sorry!
Good Luck!

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you have received this email in error, please destroy it and notify the sender immediately. An email response is not deemed received until actually read by the intended recipient.

EduElfie

Nov 19, 2021, 6:23:59 PM11/19/21
to Minecraft Teachers
Yes, it is possible, but requires a little fiddling around. Might I suggest you head over to the Minecraft Education Discord group:  https://discord.gg/7fSQBdx we had a brief discussion there and figured out a way to make it happen. I have not had the time to record a full tutorial on it yet, however it involves using a behaviour pack, placed in the development folder, and then applying that to worlds. If that doesn't make a whole heap of sense, I have a current tutorial series that might get you part way there: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxLyPUjOULzIIMfDqBqlOb8ZH6XsIakpz but is currently focussed on custom entities (I would say episode 2 is the most relevant, but episode 1 sets you up with some of the software you will need). I look forward to seeing you on the Discord group, where these kinds of conversation are a bit easier :D

Elfie.

Ivy He

Nov 20, 2021, 4:16:14 PM11/20/21
to minecraft...@googlegroups.com