How to purchase licenses

Cathy Edgar

Dec 2, 2020, 9:22:47 AM12/2/20
to Minecraft Teachers
Hi, I am trying to purchase some licenses and having a heck of a time. With the new Chromebook edition available now, I can really make some use out of MCEdu. I have been able to set up Microsoft Accounts, install on Chromebooks and test.

However, when I go to the Microsoft Store to purchase I only have the option for "Free Trial". There is no where to purchase licenses. I only want to buy 20-30 licenses, I don't want a site license. Does anyone have any idea what I have to do?

Or is it temporarily free during Covid?

Anyone else running into this?
Thank you!

Matt Coia

Dec 2, 2020, 9:32:17 AM12/2/20
to minecraft...@googlegroups.com
I would probably post your issue on the community hub, get help section (if you haven't already).

Clare O'Neill

Dec 2, 2020, 9:48:45 AM12/2/20
to minecraft...@googlegroups.com
Matt,
Piggybacking on this, I still have not received written notification from Microsoft that they
took $132.00 from my account to renew the licenses I purchased last year. I need a
copy in order to get reimbursed by my school. Looking for one has been a vast run-around.
And no, there was nothing in the community hub that helped.

This is NOT a good look for MC EDU.

--
Clare O'Neill
Groton-Dunstable Middle School