Help For minecraftEDU old gen: server

Sensei Sama

Apr 4, 2021, 1:11:03 PM4/4/21
to Minecraft Teachers
Hello everybody,

I would like to know, is it possible to create a server available online for my students who work at home with minecraftedu 1.7.10 build 22? I can't find the solution :(
Thank you for the answer

Gregor Walter

Apr 6, 2021, 3:32:57 AM4/6/21
to Minecraft Teachers
Hey Benoit,

I have a server running with 1.7.10 / just upgrading to 1.8.9 - I can help you, setting one up.
Also, I have created modpack within TechnicLauncher (and one in AtLauncher) for easy setup.

https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/kidslab-coding-fur-kids.1713421

If you send me a email, I can send you more details: gre...@kidslab.de

best
Gregor

Sensei Sama

Apr 6, 2021, 5:53:59 AM4/6/21
to Minecraft Teachers
Ok, could you explain me how I create a server on minecraftEDU online?, I use this version of minecraftedu:
best

Aldyr

Apr 6, 2021, 7:46:50 AM4/6/21
to minecraft...@googlegroups.com
Create a vpn on Hamachi, It,s hard work, solve.