MinecraftEDU Worlds and Mods

jamesbo...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2020, 2:55:54 PM8/13/20
to Minecraft Teachers
Hello fellow teachers!

Teacher here new to Minecraft and looking to incorporate it into the classroom for the upcoming scholastic year.  I have acquired a copy of MinecraftEdu, but the worlds seem to be exceptionally elusive.  I managed to download the World of Humanities using the internet archive Wayback Machine, but apparently I don't have the "CUSTOM NPCS" mod in order to play it.

Could anyone lend me a hand in acquiring the worlds and mods I need in order to use this for class? I think it would be such a nice addition for the students.

Thank you for reading!

Gregor Walter

Aug 15, 2020, 2:42:50 PM8/15/20
to Minecraft Teachers
Hi James,

Are you sure, you have the right Minecraft EDU Version? As far as I know, it always includes the CustomNPC Mod.
What version are you using?

best
Gregor

Skait

Oct 19, 2020, 4:40:04 AM10/19/20
to Minecraft Teachers
When i download minecraft education edition at last it shows "a part of this windows installer package" thingy problem, what to do? :(