update request to 1.12.2

潘凌安

Oct 25, 2020, 12:53:59 PM10/25/20
to Minecraft Teachers
why we need 1.12.2
1. 1.7.10 is very old
2. 1.12.2 is very stable and good
3. now computercraft has 1.12.2
Message has been deleted

Gregor Walter

Oct 27, 2020, 1:53:17 AM10/27/20
to Minecraft Teachers
Would be very nice, but I also doubt it will be possible. Even though ComputerCraft is now open source (https://github.com/dan200/ComputerCraft) - ComputerCraftEDU Mod is not.

I tried to contact the people from TeacherGaming - Dan200 told me, they were holding the rights for the mod - but they never replied.

You can try your luck :-)

best
Gregor
Am 26. Okt. 2020, 19:27 +0100 schrieb Samuel A <crazysam...@gmail.com>:
1.12.2 won't be coming to this version of minecraft unless a 3rd party or someone finds a way to legally extract the mod files and update them, which I doubt is possible as (I'm pretty sure) the MinecraftEDU mod is a directly modified minecraft.jar, meaning we can't redistribute it by law. MinecraftEDU also won't be updated officially as the project was brought and cancelled by Microsoft.

Gregor Walter

Oct 27, 2020, 5:51:21 AM10/27/20
to Minecraft Teachers