Fwd: [Wurm] Weekend Hunt

Phil Rodrigues

Dec 13, 2015, 10:52:36 AM12/13/15
to fleetwoo...@googlegroups.com, fleetwo...@googlegroups.com, civ5-fleetwood, minecra...@googlegroups.com, eso-fleetwood
7 of us got together over the weekend on Wurm for some hunts. We have been playing the game for 6 weeks and still going strong, about 10 people have logged in over the last week. Below is a recap of Sunday's hunt. Curious? Come and join us! We are trying to kill a Troll by Christmas and a Dragon before the Spring.