villagers

Mike Linnetz

Feb 12, 2014, 8:11:17 PM2/12/14
to minecra...@googlegroups.com
Any villagers been around?
I'm in dire need of pistons.  also need someone to plant some pumpkin seeds for me and lay some glass.

Scott Carpinteri

Feb 13, 2014, 12:48:15 AM2/13/14
to minecra...@googlegroups.com
Left 3 stacks of pistons in the warehouse for you.

Anyone have a bunch of slime?  Been working on my own pumpkin farm and ran out.

[Sent from my iPad — thank you Steve.]

On Feb 12, 2014, at 5:11 PM, Mike Linnetz <heym...@gmail.com> wrote:

Any villagers been around?
I'm in dire need of pistons.  also need someone to plant some pumpkin seeds for me and lay some glass.

Phil Rodrigues

Feb 13, 2014, 12:54:49 AM2/13/14
to minecra...@googlegroups.com
Let the slime hunt begin!! :-)

I have been a ghost, 60 hour weeks for 3 weeks now. :-/ There is a light at the end of the tunnel thought...

Mike Linnetz

Feb 13, 2014, 9:09:48 AM2/13/14
to minecra...@googlegroups.com
Thanks SSB.

I also need somoene place some glass and some woold for me : )

Next time we're on maybe if you're not busy.

Mike Linnetz

Feb 13, 2014, 9:09:58 AM2/13/14
to minecra...@googlegroups.com
*wool

rozyn...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2014, 12:10:10 PM2/13/14
to minecra...@googlegroups.com

Yeah.  I hit the first rough patch of the semester so I haven't been on much.  Hopefully that changes in a week or so.