Frozen Synapse: Need One More Player

Phil Rodrigues

Jul 19, 2014, 6:51:19 PM7/19/14
to civ5-fleetwood, fleetwo...@googlegroups.com, minecra...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends,

7 of us have been playing Frozen Synapse for the last few weeks. We just completed our first test tournament and it was fun.

We need at least one more player for a standard double elimination bracket tournament. Who wants to join us? Here is a peek at the bracket:

http://challonge.com/fleetwood_fs_3

Frozen Synapse is a fast, turn-based tactical game where turns are submitted asynchronously by two opposing players and the results decided by the server. Turns take about 5 minutes, and we usually have a few games going at the same time.

It's fast, challenging, fun against friends and does not require a big investment of time - which is why we like it!

Reply if you are interested. We can handle more than one person, an alternate or two would be good.

85% on Metacritic. Runs on any PC!

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/frozen-synapse

Phil