Database Master 8 and Nucleon BI Studio 8 Released!

NucleonSoftware

Jul 30, 2016, 11:07:18 AM7/30/16
to MindTheBird!
We're happy to announce the release of Database Master 8.3.9 and Nucleon BI Studio 8.3.9. This release comes with new features, improvements and bug fixes.

Nucleon Database Master 8: is more compact and stable and provides more features for database admins and developers. It supports more than 30 database systems (inc. PostgreSQL, FireBirdSQL, MongoDB) and data sources.

Nucleon BI Studio 8: comes with lots of improvements and bug fixes. It provides Reports, Charts, Dashboards, Grid Computing (Map&Reduce), Statistics, Power Views, Pivot Table, Data Search, Database Explorer, Data Export/Import, R-Statistics, Extended SQL/ JSON/C# Scripting modules. BI Studio also supports more than 30 database systems  (inc. PostgreSQL, FireBirdSQL, MongoDB) and data sources.

Freemium: We changed the license from full commercial to freemium. Most used features (70%) are free now and some features are commercial.  We hope that this model gives a change to development country users. Download the latest versions and try it!

Download and for more info:
http://nucleonsoftware.com/

Kind regards,
Nucleon Software