SCALE9x

Israel Lopez

Sep 26, 2010, 1:59:15 PM9/26/10
to MindTheBird!
Hi List,

Is anyone preparing a presentation for SCALE9x (http://
www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/)? I am a heavy firebird sysadmin; the
application that I consult for has Firebird embedded in its product
and that is how I have been making a living. It is called Fishbowl
Inventory.

I would love to give a talk about Firebird. Who should I speak with
to do this? I have been perusing the presentations on the topic,
could I use those with artistic license to make the presentation my
own?

-Izzy

Alexey Kovyazin

Sep 27, 2010, 6:47:00 AM9/27/10
to MindTheBird!
Hello Israel,

No, It seems that this conference is not covered.

If you want to speak about Firebird there, please go ahead. Feel free
to use MindTheBird presentations (http://www.mindthebird.com/
downloadmtb.html) and change/adopt them as you want.

If you will decide to speak, please send short info and URL to spread
this information through MindTheBird channels.

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin