Be prepared!

IBSurgeon

Sep 29, 2010, 5:18:24 PM9/29/10
to MindTheBird!
Dear Members of MindTheBird!

We came to the final point of this campaign - Firebird 2.5 will be
released very soon.

Tomorrow we'll announce the final date of Firebird release, and date
and time of Firebird 2.5 Launch Webinar.

We ask all members of MindTheBird to re-post that future message (and
re-tweet if you are in twitter), in order to get more attendees and
press for the launch Webinar.

At the final date the press-release and additional information will be
published - it should be also re-posted in blogs, news sections and
twitters too.

Together we can launch the 2.5 with very good accelaration!

Also after the release we'll publish plans for the future of
MindTheBird campaign.

Best regards,
MindTheBird Team