Discounts fest

IBSurgeon

Oct 8, 2010, 3:50:14 AM10/8/10
to MindTheBird!
Hello All,

Firebird 2.5 release is a good time for third-party software producers
to run various actions and offer discounts

Upscene, one of the MindTheBird Contributors, offers 25% for
FBTraceManager - the only tool now which leverage new tracing
features.

The ShareIt coupon code is: FBTMLAUNCH
Only valid this week until October 10th, 2010.

We encourage all other software producers to join "discount's fest"
and offer discounts/special actions for MindTheBird members. Feel free
to post them here.

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
MindTheBird

Milan Babuskov

Oct 8, 2010, 2:44:30 PM10/8/10
to mindt...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 9:50 AM, IBSurgeon <ibsu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We encourage all other software producers to join "discount's fest"
> and offer discounts/special actions for MindTheBird members. Feel free
> to post them here.

GuacoSoft offers 50% discount on XMLWizard tool to import data into
Firebird from external files like XML, CSV and textual files.

http://www.guacosoft.com/xmlwizard

Discount: 50%
ShareIt coupon code: FB25XW
Only valid until October 15th, 2010.