Fwd: Applebees review of Jan '06

Byron Crawford

Sep 1, 2006, 11:10:09 AM9/1/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
For a minute there, I thought this was real.

Sep 1, 2006, 11:40:40 AM9/1/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, it did seem real for a second.. Honestly though, those aren't terrible ideas.

mike jones

Sep 1, 2006, 11:41:21 AM9/1/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
LOL, was this actually a guy form applebees though?

Byron Crawford

Sep 1, 2006, 12:05:18 PM9/1/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
A google search for "peter o'hanrahan" turned up about 5 results, none of them having to do with Applebees.