Reincarcerate Yayo

Straight Bangin'

Jun 30, 2006, 2:52:48 AM6/30/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
http://straightbangin.blogspot.com/2006/06/reincarcerate-yayo.html

The movement begins? I'm hoping that people will actually want these shirts.

Byron Crawford

Jun 30, 2006, 10:02:21 AM6/30/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
Are you actually selling these?

Straight Bangin'

Jun 30, 2006, 10:16:01 AM6/30/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
I am gauging interest, but I am hoping people actually want them because I want to get them made. I wouldn't sell them to make big money--I'm no Dame Dash. I'd probably just sell them for cost or there abouts and help get this shirt into circulation.

Interested Bol? I can get them for your and your readers. A friend of mine runs a t-shirt business.

Robbie

Jun 30, 2006, 10:36:34 AM6/30/06
to The Mindset Army
Good idea. I'm still finishing the design for the "I Voted In The Wed
Carrier Awards And All I Got Was This Stupid Shirt" shirts.

Byron Crawford

Jun 30, 2006, 12:08:00 PM6/30/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
I like the idea.

Also, how about a jail Pimp C t-shirt? I'd wear one of those.

Straight Bangin'

Jun 30, 2006, 12:34:27 PM6/30/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
I would definite go for "Jail Pimp C". I'll make that an addendum. Maybe Ian can lead that charge.

Byron Crawford

Jun 30, 2006, 1:03:55 PM6/30/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
There should also be some sort of reference to PCP on it.

Lord knows it's laid waste to enough of our best and brightest.

Michael Miraflor

Jun 30, 2006, 1:26:24 PM6/30/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
that shirt reminds of the listen to ghostface shirt that was going for $35 in the LES

multiple colors + shiny letters + hip hop reference = hipster must-buy tshirt

Michael Miraflor

Jun 30, 2006, 2:25:20 PM6/30/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
oh yeah, print that shit on american apparel blank shirts.  the kids love that fitted look.

Byron Crawford

Jun 30, 2006, 2:26:28 PM6/30/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
You gotta print some on 5xl white tees though, too. Naturally.

Straight Bangin'

Jun 30, 2006, 2:46:52 PM6/30/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
As the caption on my site today reads, we're going 3XL-10XL. We'll also have 4XS for those hipsters who want to look like they're heroin addicts.

Tony Smalls

Jul 1, 2006, 3:30:26 PM7/1/06
to minds...@googlegroups.com
I'll take a couple of xl's in black por favor!

Straight Bangin' <straigh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Do you Yahoo!?

dataone

Jul 3, 2006, 5:49:51 PM7/3/06
to The Mindset Army
You have to do it in gold foil print to be official