typepad down yet again

Byron Crawford

Feb 5, 2007, 4:18:09 PM2/5/07
to minds...@googlegroups.com
http://status.sixapart.com/

I see TypePad is down yet again. I'm not sure what's going on. This definitely wasn't planned, but I'm kinda relieved it's not just my site, like that time Ray J had my shit taken down.

In semi-related news, my site gets a shout out from hyphy snap rappers The Pack in this new making of clip for their new video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7lQszlwjxw

Michael Miraflor

Feb 5, 2007, 4:28:31 PM2/5/07
to minds...@googlegroups.com
hyphy does not equal snap.  don't get it twisted!

Byron Crawford

Feb 5, 2007, 4:36:07 PM2/5/07
to minds...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, and Alaskans have a thousand different words for snow...

Michael Miraflor

Feb 5, 2007, 4:37:58 PM2/5/07
to minds...@googlegroups.com
i'm sure you're alaskan enough to differentiate between hyphy snow and snap snow.  one is from the bay, the other is from the south.  or i'm just being really sensitive about this.

tripl...@aol.com

Feb 5, 2007, 5:01:44 PM2/5/07
to minds...@googlegroups.com
i just group rap into 2 categories "people who made it deserve to live"
and "people who made it should be shot dead in the street."

-ROX ONE
www.myspace.com/chronikill -"shot dead in the street" category

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7lQszlwjxw

across the web, free AOL Mail and more.