Healing Ground Taster Session This Wed. Aug. 31 Embodiment * Trauma Healing * Nondual Somatic Meditation

1 view

Be Here Now Mindfulness, LLC

Aug 29, 2022, 3:30:05 PM8/29/22
to Georgia Therapists Network, North Carolina PLA, GeorgiaPLA, mi...@groups.io, mindfule...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning Everyone,

I am hosting another Healing Ground Taster Session this Wednesday, August 31, 2022.
It will be from 2:00- 4:00 EST via Zoom online from anywhere.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, please pass along the flyer below.

For more details visit: www.beherenowmindfulness.com
For any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Have a great week!
Jen

Jennifer Finch, M.A., LPC, NCC, SEP, CBCT®
• Somatic Experiencing™ Trauma Therapy
• Somatic Meditation
• Realization Process Healing Ground
• Conscious Breathing
• Compassion Focused
• Polyvagal Trained
• Emotional Embodiment

“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”—The Dalai Lama

BE HERE NOW MINDFULNESS, LLC
Somatic Psychotherapy & Trainings—Corporate & Individual.

www.beherenowmindfulness.com
in...@beherenowmindfulness.com
Healing from the Inside Out
678-428-2730

** Please know that this email is HIPAA compliant & encrypted to the federal standard. However, if you don't also have encrypted email on your end, when you respond to this email, it is no longer secure. Therefore, please remove anything that I have written to you that you would like to remain confidential.
** This email and any attachments to it are intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.