Re: [AME] Abridged summary of mindfuleducation@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

已查看 3 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Chris Willard

未读,
2022年9月15日 17:14:192022/9/15
收件人 mindfule...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

I'm hearing from so many professionals and parents about back to school time being harder than ever this year, with mental health, behavior issues and more. And it's not been easy for my family either. But if you are looking to join a growing community of teachers, mental-health-professionals and parents who are passionate about sharing mindfulness and self regulation practices with kids (and themselves!), I'm excited to share that we still have a few spots available in my upcoming live online course!

The Growing Up Mindful certification course begins September 22nd, 2022 so make sure to save your spot

As a clinical psychologist, author and consultant based at Harvard Medical School and father of two, I’ve taught live in thirty countries, presented at two TEDx events and have written twenty books, including Alphabreaths Too (2022), The Breathing Book, (2020) and Growing Up Mindful (2016), mostly about mindfulness, mental health, and child development. I'm also a dad with two great kids heading back to school this fall too.

I'm honored that my work has been endorsed by folks like Dan Siegel, Tara Brach, Jack Kornfield, Sharon Salzberg and so many others.

Since my first book twelve years ago, I've been teaching and traveling online and in person in dozens of countries and the US, where I've honed my curriculum and integrated all that I've learned in these years working with families, schools, hospitals and more. And now you can learn with me live from wherever you are.

During the 10-Week program you will:

Build the confidence you need to share mindfulness with kids and teens!

Discover new ways to get even skeptical kids curious about mindfulness!

Join a community of like-minded, innovative changemakers - therapists, educators, parents and more!

Enjoy more than ten hours of live discussion time with me- author, psychologist, Harvard Med School faculty and, yes, Dad, Dr. Christopher Willard in small groups, typically around 20 students!

Follow this link to learn more about the 10-Week Growing Up Mindful Program.  If you still have any questions, follow the steps to schedule a 20 consult with me and find out if the Growing Up Mindful Program is right for you.

I look forward to connecting!

 Dr. Chris Willard

Website

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 4:21 PM <mindfule...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"raquel...@gmail.com" <raquel...@gmail.com>: Sep 15 08:04AM -0700

Hello all,

Sharing my latest piece, from theory to practice

Moving Beyond Best Intentions
<https://mindfulbardo.com/2022/09/15/moving-beyond-best-intentions/>

Enjoy!

Raquel Ríos ...more

cwil...@gmail.com
617/909/7640

***** Shameless Self Promotion!! *****

*** PRE-ORDER ALPHABREATHS TOO TODAY! ***

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子