Last Call for Healing Ground 6-Week Trauma + Embodiment Group --3 spots left

Be Here Now Mindfulness, LLC

Sep 13, 2022, 12:19:22 PM9/13/22
to Georgia Therapists Network, North Carolina PLA, GeorgiaPLA, mi...@groups.io, mindfule...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning,

I am running another 6-week Healing Ground Group that starts next week. I have 3 spots left.

Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2022. Meeting online from around the globe. 1:00 - 2:30pm EST

We focus on themes of trauma (relational, developmental, attachment, etc. )and constrictive stress patterns that create habitual tension in our body.

Using Dr. Judith Blackstone’s radical approach of nondual, somatic meditation we are able to release these patterns and cultivate greater ease, awareness, and connection to our deepest Self and life.

This is a somatic experience, opening up to our RIGHT brain intuitive mind which is a sacred gift.

“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” —A. Einstein

Link is here for details and registration: https://www.beherenowmindfulness.com/courses-list-shop

Be in touch with your questions,
Jen

Jennifer Finch, M.A., LPC, NCC, SEP, CBCT®
• Somatic Experiencing™ Trauma Therapy
• Somatic Meditation
• Realization Process Healing Ground
• Conscious Breathing
• Compassion Focused
• Polyvagal Trained
• Emotional Embodiment

“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”—The Dalai Lama

BE HERE NOW MINDFULNESS, LLC
Somatic Psychotherapy & Trainings—Corporate & Individual.

www.beherenowmindfulness.com
in...@beherenowmindfulness.com
Healing from the Inside Out
678-428-2730

** Please know that this email is HIPAA compliant & encrypted to the federal standard. However, if you don't also have encrypted email on your end, when you respond to this email, it is no longer secure. Therefore, please remove anything that I have written to you that you would like to remain confidential.
** This email and any attachments to it are intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.