Last Call for Healing Ground 6- Week Course: Trauma * Embodiment * Somatic * Nondual Meditation

Be Here Now Mindfulness, LLC

Sep 6, 2022, 9:25:54 AM9/6/22
to Georgia Therapists Network, North Carolina PLA, GeorgiaPLA, mi...@groups.io, mindfule...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning Everyone,

This is the last week to register for HEALING GROUND Fall Session 1:00p-2:30p EST 6-week class. Meeting on Wednesdays for 90 minutes online from wherever you are this fall.

Class starts Wednesday, Sept. 21
Receive $75 discount if you register before Sept. 11 with code: EARLYBIRD

If you or someone you know would like to join us, the link for details is here:

HEALING GROUND is the spiritual + psychological aspect of Dr. Judith Blackstone’s Realization Process. In this experiential group we work with themes such as DEVELOPMENTAL/RELATIONAL TRAUMA, MEDICAL TRAUMA and CHRONIC PAIN, etc. examining how our bodies have constricted over time to help us survive. Although once effective in our survival, they are no longer required to constrict us. We use Judith’s simple, but effective RELEASE TECHNIQUE, somatic nondual meditation, and embodiment attunement exercises to reduce body constrictions and enhance one’s vitality, wellbeing and restore wholeness of mind and body and spirit.

* Healers and Those Healing are Welcome
** Due to the intimate nature of this work, clients who present with suicidality or current acute crisis are not suitable.

Registration + Details: www.beherenowmindfulness.com

TESTIMONIALS:
“It was a life changing class. Most of my anxiety is gone.”—Successful Business Woman + World Traveler

“Just wanted to say thanks to Jennifer for introducing me to a unique program that enlightens, grounds and guides me daily.
A quantum leap beyond the mindfulness practices available 5-10 years ago.”—Seasoned Therapist

#embodiment #nonduality #nondualism #nondual #nondualmind #nondualmeditation #psychospiritual #psychology #bodypsychotherapy #somaticexperiencing #somatic #vajryana #buddhistpsychology #spirituality #spiritualawakening #spiritual #spiritualjourney #spiritualgrowth #ptsd #posttraumaticgrowth

Jennifer Finch, M.A., LPC, NCC, SEP, CBCT®
• Somatic Experiencing™ Trauma Therapy
• Somatic Meditation
• Realization Process Healing Ground
• Conscious Breathing
• Compassion Focused
• Polyvagal Trained
• Emotional Embodiment

“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”—The Dalai Lama

BE HERE NOW MINDFULNESS, LLC
Somatic Psychotherapy & Trainings—Corporate & Individual.

www.beherenowmindfulness.com
in...@beherenowmindfulness.com
Healing from the Inside Out
678-428-2730

** Please know that this email is HIPAA compliant & encrypted to the federal standard. However, if you don't also have encrypted email on your end, when you respond to this email, it is no longer secure. Therefore, please remove anything that I have written to you that you would like to remain confidential.
** This email and any attachments to it are intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.