Adv. DBT Wksp - Early Price Ending

Becky Beaton-York

Sep 21, 2022, 2:35:18 AM9/21/22

If you're ready to take your DBT skills to the next level, this is the workshop for you! Early price ends Friday!

Adv DBT Thumbnail.png

Presented by: Tara Arnold, Ph.D., LCSW

Educational Objectives:

• Review DBT terminology.

• Identify DBT assessment tools.

• Explain attachment enhancing strategies.

• Apply the DBT concepts through videos of experiential activities.

• Describe several DBT skills well enough to practice immediately.

https://www.theknowledgetree.org/p/advanced-dbt

#DBT #emotionregulation #APAapproved #NBCCapproved #workshops #continuingeducation #socialworkerceus #counselorceus #psychologistceus

--

Becky Beaton-York, PhD

Founder & Director of The Knowledge Tree

TheKnowledgeTree.org

1640 Powers Ferry Road SE

Building 9, Suite 250

Marietta, Georgia 30067

404-913-2005

** Please know that this email is HIPAA compliant & encrypted to the federal standard. However, if you don't also have encrypted email on your end, when you respond to this email it is no longer secure. Therefore, please remove anything that I have written to you that you would like to remain confidential. Additionally, if you would like to make sure that what you write to me is also secure, I strongly recommend that you utilize an encrypted email platform or write your communication in a password protected Word document and send that to me as an attachment. Please leave the password to your document on my voicemail.

** This email and any attachments to it are intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If the reader of this email or attachment is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information. If you have received this email in error, DO NOT READ, and notify the sender immediately. State and federal law prohibit you from making further disclosure of, copying, distributing, or using this information without specific written consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as otherwise permitted by law.