EARLYBIRD discount ends this Sunday, July 31st

Be Here Now Mindfulness, LLC

Jul 29, 2022, 9:56:32 AM7/29/22
to Georgia Therapists Network, North Carolina PLA, GeorgiaPLA, mi...@groups.io, mindfule...@googlegroups.com
TGIF!

To all those that might be interested, I have two online courses beginning this fall and there is an EARLYBIRD discount ending this Sunday, July 31st
If you are looking for something different to enhance your healing, join me for a unique somatic experience.

Simply enter the code: EARLYBIRD at checkout to receive $75 off all classes over $200

All classes are open to healers and to those healing.
*They are not suitable to those presenting with acute crisis or suicidality.

Details + Registration:

Godspeed to all those that have children starting school this week:)
Kindly, Jen.

The 6-Week Course of The Healing Ground offers an in-depth look at the fundamental practices of the Realization Process. We work with relational patterns that have been organized and blueprinted within our bodies since birth. These patterns, although once effective to get our needs met, are often the cause of our suffering today. We tend to lose ourselves, and/or merge and fuse with our partners. Or we become closed off, emotionally rigid, and avoidant of intimacy. In this course we work with internal boundaries that we can actually FEEL in our bodies, so we can HOLD ONTO OUR FULLEST AND MOST VITAL. SELVES in any relationship. Using gentle and precise somatic non-dual meditation practices we return to our most authentic, unfragmented Self.

This is a good place to start!

Embodiment can be often hard to access. For starters we live in a very disembodied culture where many of us live in our heads. We often don’t pay attention to the signs and signals of our body until it is too late and chronic pain, stress, overwhelm and dis-ease have set in. Our body is the the seat of our intuition and our direct perception of reality. Practicing meditation that is grounded in our body is the most direct and powerful path to profound spiritual transformation. Through somatic non-dual meditation, we connect with the inherent wakefulness already present within our body and learn to live our life from that place.

Finding Realization In the Body provides individuals with a guided, step-by-step approach to uncovering the timeless wisdom that is already implicit in our body, and integrating it into everyday life. You will learn 10 unique somatic meditation practices from the work of Realization Process to connect with the interior experience of our human life, release unconscious holding and tension, and connect with the joy and freedom at the core of your being.

****
Testimonials:

“ A quantum leap beyond the mindfulness practices available 5-10 years ago.”—A Seasoned Therapist

“It was a life changing class. Most of my anxiety is gone.”—World Traveler and Successful Business Woman

“I believe in the Healing Ground.”—Local Activist for Change

“Words don’t do it justice for what it truly feels like to know, as if for the first time what it is like to be in an unrestricted body. It felt that years of holding, gripping and straining melted away.”—Student of Healing Ground

“Profound and transformational/”—Successful Business Owner

“A radical and game changing experience.”—A Seasoned Psycho-Therapist

*****

More About Me:

As a body dynamic somatic trauma psychotherapist, mentor and teacher, I have been helping individuals attain embodiment, inner peace and compassion for self and others since the late 90s. I Specialize in guiding people through all phases of embodiment, spiritual seeking beyond trauma (that often begins out of trauma) and growth, allowing for wellness and resiliency in our whole body-mind-spirit.

I have taught over 100 meditation classes and seminars in various settings over the last few decades. I have been a meditation practitioner for 30 years, and lead workshops, wellness and corporate retreats, holistic conferences and onsite trainings, teaching from my own direct human experience.

Now offering online classes in somatic meditation, stress management, self-regulation, embodiment, and spiritual awakening. Online formats allow for a unique collective experience that spans globally, enriching the experience.

If you are interested in what it is like to walk through your life truly embodied, check out my upcoming course selections. I am available for any questions and can be reached at jenc...@gmail.com

Jennifer Finch, M.A., LPC, NCC, SEP, CBCT®
• Somatic Experiencing™ Trauma Therapy
• Somatic Meditation
• Realization Process (Healing Ground)
• Conscious Breathing
• Compassion Focused
• Polyvagal Trained

“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”—The Dalai Lama

BE HERE NOW MINDFULNESS, LLC
Somatic Psychotherapy & Trainings—Corporate & Individual.

www.beherenowmindfulness.com
in...@beherenowmindfulness.com
Healing from the Inside Out
678-428-2730

** Please know that this email is HIPAA compliant & encrypted to the federal standard. However, if you don't also have encrypted email on your end, when you respond to this email, it is no longer secure. Therefore, please remove anything that I have written to you that you would like to remain confidential.
** This email and any attachments to it are intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.