New trauma informed somatic meditation group starting in one week.

Jennifer Finch

Sep 18, 2022, 9:57:06 AM9/18/22
to Georgia Therapists Network, GeorgiaPLA, North Carolina PLA, mi...@groups.io, mindfule...@googlegroups.com
Trauma informed somatic meditation and embodiment exercises for discovering our deepest life.

Starting in one week!
Saturday, September 24, 2022 online from anywhere.

image1.jpeg

As a body psychotherapist of over two decades, a Somatic Experiencing trained trauma psychotherapist, an embodiment and healing ground teacher of Realization Process, and a long time practitioner, student and teacher of somatic meditation, I offer you Finding Realization in the Body.

A guided, step-by-step approach to uncovering your inherent self-existing wholeness and discovery of your deepest life.

In FRITB, you will be guided through 10 deep and structured trauma informed somatic meditations.

The course is designed to be integrated into your daily life. The pace is slow, allowing you to engage in one central teaching and practice per week.

The course spans from Sept. to Dec. with the aim being to increase one’s sense of self, attunement to wholeness through embodiment, and connection to one’s authentic confidence. When we become fully embodied, relaxed and alert at the same time, and open to experience our most important discoveries occur.

* This group is not suitable to individuals in acute crisis or presenting with suicidality. Good stewardship of self and some basic grounding techniques are essential to gain the most from the work.

All classes are audio recorded and you will have access to them through your student portal. Live participation is however highly encouraged.

All details can be found at: www.beherenowmindfulness.com

Just to note: I am anti-guru. I aim for you to become your own healer and teacher. I aim to create a supportive cohort as we journey through this vast unchartered territory we call life. I welcome heathy skepticism at all times.

#transformation #bodypsychotherapy #depthpsychology #wholeness #traumahealing #wisdom #somatichealing #somaticexperiencing #somaticmeditation #changeyourlife #destress

Jennifer Finch, M.A., LPC, NCC, SEP, CBCT®
• Somatic Experiencing™ Trauma Therapy
• Somatic Meditation
• Realization Process Healing Ground
• Conscious Breathing
• Compassion Focused
• Polyvagal Trained
• Emotional Embodiment

“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”—The Dalai Lama

BE HERE NOW MINDFULNESS, LLC
Somatic Psychotherapy & Trainings—Coorporate & Individual.

www.beherenowmindfulness.com
in...@beherenowmindfulness.com
Healing from the Inside Out
678-428-2730

** Please know that this email is HIPAA compliant & encrypted to the federal standard. However, if you don't also have encrypted email on your end, when you respond to this email, it is no longer secure. Therefore, please remove anything that I have written to you that you would like to remain confidential.
** This email and any attachments to it are intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.