Fwd: Join Us for a Film Screening!

Stacey Mandel

Aug 4, 2022, 10:22:23 AM8/4/22
to mi...@groups.io, mi...@yahoogroups.com, mindfule...@googlegroups.com
All are invited! I am proud to incorporate several youth mindfulness trainings/curriculums in my work as part of the greater project behind this documentary. I will be fielding some questions in the discussion afterwards, alongside Executive Producer/Education Advocate Nicole Mendez and Project Community Liaison Nicole Cogdell. These are women of color who can speak with expertise and critical perspective about racism, education inequity and the needs of these particular youth living in Chester-- which is the oldest city in PA and ranks 20th in the top 100 most  dangerous cities in the US. Looking forward to seeing some of you this Wednesday night!

Warmly,
Stacey Mandel

JOIN US FOR A FILM SCREENING!