MindFlow: A New Online Mindful Speed Reading Platform

Bara Sapir

Jul 29, 2022, 8:13:07 PM7/29/22
to mindfule...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

I'm excited to share that my company has launched a new online mindful product in the ed tech  space: MindFlow Speed Reading. This product is based on the workshop that we've taught since 2005 in person and remotely and individually, in groups and as large presentations.

MindFlow Speed Reading features up to 12 hours of speed reading and mindset training, including speed tests, practice essays, diagnostic passages emulating real tests and the ability to track your improvement.

Users increase their reading speed up to 5x and gain up to a 26% increase in reading-based sections on the most popular standardized admissions tests: including the SSAT, SHSAT, ISEE, SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, EA, MCAT, LSAT, TOEFL, PTE and  IELTS . MindFlow also has tracks for students in middle school, high school, college, graduate, medical, business, law school and even for adults who just want to become more effective and efficient readers.

We currently have two incentive programs for businesses and educators to help spread the word about MindFlow: a 50% profit sharing referral program and the opportunity to purchase licenses at a 50% reduction, to resell to students. For those who pre purchase licenses, we can provide a dedicated dashboard to track your students' progress.

Interested in taking MindFlow for a test ride? We're happy to share a free license link with you! Just holla~!

Also - - if you currently offer online programs, we'd love to talk with you about affiliate marketing opportunities.

Please contact me here with any questions or to set you a free trial. Text me for quicker response: 917-805-6015

I look forward to connecting!

Wishing you a great weekend!

In Flow,

Bara Sapir, MA, CHt, CNLP, MBSR-T   CEO/Founder
Integrative Life Coach & Full Potential Educator

mindflow logo screenshot.png

citytestprep.com | mindflowspeedreading.com    office: 646-290-7440          cell: 917-805-6015

Linked In      Twitter     Instagram     Facebook