Workshop Announcement - Modelling Consciousness 2020

Johannes Kleiner

Dec 6, 2019, 5:20:55 AM12/6/19
to mind-matter-relation

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well!

On behalf of Joanna Szczotka, Xerxes Arsiwalla, Ian Durham, Giovanni Rabuffo and Sean Tull, I'm very happy to announce the next Modelling Consciousness cabin workshop:

https://modelling-consciousness.org/

The workshop takes place in a beautiful, cosy mountain cabin in the Austrian Alps from March 21st to 28th, 2020. Unlike usual workshops and conferences, this workshop focuses on discussions of open questions and new ideas. To lay the ground for these discussions, there will be talks given by the participants.

We would be grateful if you could share this announcements with colleagues or friends. The deadline for applications is January 31st, 2020.

In hopes of seeing many of you at this event and with best wishes,

Johannes