Error: connect ECONNREFUSED

mcza...@objectvideo.com

May 9, 2014, 11:38:27 AM5/9/14
to mimo...@googlegroups.com
I've been running Mimosa, and am continuing to randomly get this error, then Mimosa shuts down and stops working.

[Error]
Express server listening on port 3000 in development mode
info - socket.io started

stream.js:94
throw er; // Unhandled stream error in pipe.
^
Error: connect ECONNREFUSED
at errnoException (net.js:904:11)
at Object.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:895:19)
[/Error]

Typically, it happens that I recompile my code using maven, then this triggers. but I can recompile my code, then restart tomcat, then restart mimosa. As soon as I load my webpage, this triggers. It happens about 50% of the time I try to do this.

Thank you,
Matt

dbashford

May 9, 2014, 11:43:23 AM5/9/14
to mimo...@googlegroups.com, mcza...@objectvideo.com
Does it happen when you are just running mimosa at the command line?

Is this with the default server or do you have your own?

mcza...@objectvideo.com

May 9, 2014, 12:43:52 PM5/9/14
to mimo...@googlegroups.com, mcza...@objectvideo.com
I am running mimosa from the command line.

What do you mean default server vs my own? I'm just taking this over from someone else and still trying to figure out how he set this up in the background.

mcza...@objectvideo.com

May 9, 2014, 1:02:57 PM5/9/14
to mimo...@googlegroups.com, mcza...@objectvideo.com

I am running it via tomcat, also being run via command line.

mcza...@objectvideo.com

May 9, 2014, 1:23:31 PM5/9/14
to mimo...@googlegroups.com, mcza...@objectvideo.com
I have a new theory.. for future reference, I was simply restarting tomcat, restarting mimosa, then trying to connect to it too quickly instead of pausing a little bit and I suspect is what was going on. So far waiting for 20 seconds between launching tomcat and launching mimosa seems like it may be doing it.

Will post back if I'm still having problems. Thank you.