Moving to GitHub

Joe Gregorio

Mar 11, 2014, 9:46:07 AM3/11/14
to mimepa...@googlegroups.com
Over the next day or two I will be moving this project over to GitHub. That includes the source and the issue tracker, once complete I will empty out this project and leave in place a pointer to the new GitHub location.

  Thanks,
  -joe

Steve Vinoski

Mar 11, 2014, 10:13:52 AM3/11/14
to mimepa...@googlegroups.com
Excellent!

--steve

mca

Mar 11, 2014, 11:07:30 AM3/11/14
to mimeparse-dev@googlegroups com

Cool.

Benjamin Young

Mar 11, 2014, 4:32:28 PM3/11/14
to mimepa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Joe!

Would you be open to renaming it when it moves? I totally overlooked it in searching for "content negotiation" tools as I thought it was for parsing MIME messages.

Would "conneg" be a better name?

It'd be fabulous to have a single organization with a repo for each language--named something like conneg-python, etc. That would hopefully solicit more forking and pull requesting.

Let me know if you'd like help doing the migration. Happy to do the grunt work. :)