Memory usage

Vlad

Jun 26, 2013, 10:02:58 AM6/26/13
to mimemes...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for this wonderful PHP class!
I am having troubles sending attachments that are larger then PHP's "memory_limit" with it. It looks like its storing the entire message in memory before sending. I would have the class use a temporary file instead of the memory and stream the data from the file to the SMTP server. Any pointers or thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks and best regards,

Vlad

Manuel Lemos

Jun 29, 2013, 4:39:48 AM6/29/13
to mimemes...@googlegroups.com
Hello Vlad,

on 06/26/2013 11:02 AM Vlad said the following:
I like your suggestion. It will only work with subclasses for sending
messages via sendmail, qmail or SMTP but at least it is a solution for
the large messages problem.

I cannot promise a date of when I will be able to work on that idea, but
I will certainly work on it soon. Just ping me if I am not able to send
an update on this before the end of July.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

JS Classes - Free ready to use OOP components written in JavaScript
http://www.jsclasses.org/