mime api

gaurav

Nov 16, 2006, 8:15:17 AM11/16/06
to mimemessage-dev
hi goups
actually i wanted the different api which can used in mime i.e what
all scenario can occur to the point of time when we are attaching a
file or image etc with an e-mail.
so please if can provide me with a sample code for mime wth the details
with regards gaurav

Manuel Lemos

Nov 17, 2006, 1:34:21 PM11/17/06
to mimemes...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

on 11/16/2006 11:15 AM gaurav said the following:

I am not sure what you are asking. Did you see the documentation and the
examples? Take a look at test_html_mail_message.php .

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

http://www.metastorage.net/

http://www.phpclasses.org/

gaurav

Nov 20, 2006, 5:32:54 AM11/20/06
to mimemessage-dev
hi
actually i am very new to mime so i needed some code which is in c++
language
In which it specifies how SMTP(or any e-mail protocol) calls mime when
a file(ASCII or NON-ASCII or IMAGE etc.) is attached to an email and
further after file is attached what mime headers are returned as an
output..
Please help me how and from where to start . as i have gone through
various documents but i need a code so that i will be much clear.

with regards
gaurav

Manuel Lemos

Nov 20, 2006, 12:44:08 PM11/20/06

on 11/20/2006 08:32 AM gaurav said the following:
> hi

> actually i am very new to mime so i needed some code which is in c++
> language
> In which it specifies how SMTP(or any e-mail protocol) calls mime when
> a file(ASCII or NON-ASCII or IMAGE etc.) is attached to an email and
> further after file is attached what mime headers are returned as an
> output..
> Please help me how and from where to start . as i have gone through
> various documents but i need a code so that i will be much clear.

Your message is still very confusing. If you want to parse a MIME
message to extract attachments and headers, you can use the PHP MIME
parser class:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimeparser

jack

Nov 21, 2006, 1:22:38 AM11/21/06
to mimemessage-dev
Hi Manuel
Firstly thanks for attchment you gave .it is helpful to some extent.
i will tell now clearly what i want . see actually as i told you i am
new to MIME so i don't have an idea how the e mail interfaces with
mime. means when we do any attachment to our email then our MIME comes
into picture. I hope i am correct. Now how this interface happens means
between a mail and mime. Talking in code sense(what is been passed as
in argument to Mime ,how mime headers are generated and what returns
to our email. i hope i am clear now. please revert back to if still
with some doubt on my question i will try to explain more.
thank you
With regards
Jack