AddAlternativeMultipart question

gb1982

Jun 19, 2007, 12:40:12 PM6/19/07
to mimemessage-dev
Hello,
I am trying to send out a personalized email to my list.

First I set up some dummy content for $text_part and $html_part and
assemble the message using AddAlternativeMultipart.

Later in the EMail sending loop I replace the HTML content with
personalised content using the ReplacePart function.

Now I want the text part to say something like "Hello, {username},
your newsletter is ready. Click on {link} to view." , but ReplacePart
doesn't do anything for the text part - I still see the original
content.

How can I fix this?

Thanks for your help.

Paul Pickering

gb1982

Jun 19, 2007, 1:04:43 PM6/19/07
to mimemessage-dev
Problem solved..... thanks anyway, Manuel, your MIME class is great!