Error message on sending

CjB

Jun 30, 2006, 4:31:39 PM6/30/06
to mimemessage-dev
Hello, I am having an issue sending e-mail using this class. I've had
it working before, however we just upgraded to php 5.1.4 and now it
doesn't work.

I've enabled "track_error" in the php.ini file and I don't seem to be
getting any more output then: "it was not possible to send e-mail
message"

Also, when I run the PHP script from the command line, it throws this
error however I still get the e-mail message. When I run it via the
webbrowser, it throws the error and no e-mail is sent.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Manuel Lemos

Jun 30, 2006, 7:35:37 PM6/30/06
to mimemes...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

on 06/30/2006 05:31 PM CjB said the following:

You need to see your local mailer error logs. If the class says it
fails, it is because the mail function is failing.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

http://www.metastorage.net/

http://www.phpclasses.org/

CjB

Jul 6, 2006, 10:13:54 AM7/6/06
to mimemessage-dev
Thanks. I was able to find out that sendmail had the wrong permissions.
Everything seems to be working now!