Send Mail Problem (bad from address?)

StarScream

Jul 6, 2007, 1:45:31 AM7/6/07
to mimemessage-dev
Hello,

I am attempting to use your class to send clients emails when they
sign up for an account or need to get a new randomly generated
password, etc.. But I seem to be having a problem with the "from"
address.

I've done many tests, and no matter what I do it will always come back
with "Error: it was not possible to send e-mail message" if I have the
following set:
"$from_address="ad...@afrikacentral.com";

However, this will work:
"$from_address="ad...@afrikacentra.com";

or this:
"$from_address="ad...@afrikacentrall.com";

or this:
"$from_address="ad...@afrikacentrasdgdfg.com";

Any ideas? It just seems to not like the single trailing l on the
domain name. I've even tried changing the regex used to validated the
email address but that didn't change anything.

I saw someone else asked how to get more descriptive errors, and you
mentioned to enable track_errors in php.ini but that didn't do
anything for me so I'm completely at a loss. Any help would be
awesome.

Manuel Lemos

Jul 6, 2007, 10:54:23 PM7/6/07
to mimemes...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

on 07/06/2007 02:45 AM StarScream said the following:

I am replying in the forum in PHPClasses already to this:

http://www.phpclasses.org/discuss/package/9/thread/27/

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos